Switzerland: Shareholder Activism: Minority Rights and Shareholder Lawsuits – Episode 3 of 5
To print this article, simply register or connect to Mondaq.com.
In the Loyens & Loeff Switzerland podcast series “Parlons juridique”, we provide a brief overview of the main Swiss legal issues and developments. In five episodes, we discuss the main aspects of the reform of Swiss company law. After being in the making for almost 20 years, corporate law reform touches on a wide range of subjects.
In this third episode, Lara Pafumi and ValÃ©rie SchrÃ¤mli will talk about developments in minority rights and shareholder lawsuits that may affect shareholder activism in Switzerland in the future:
- 01:30 Presentation
- 02:48 Threshold requirements for minority rights
- 04:19 Removal of the auditor
- 05.45 a.m .: Information rights
- 07:29 a.m .: Shareholder trial
- 08:35 Action for restitution
- 09:42 Civil liability action
- 11:18 Action on voting rights
- 12:11 Action for dissolution
- 13:35 Abstract
Stay tuned for the latest updates and listen!
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide on the subject. Specialist advice should be sought regarding your particular situation.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Corporate Law / Swiss Commercial Law